A new version of Onki, the remote Onkyo & Integra remote control application for Jolla, is coming RSN, it is not out just yet, needing a tiny bit of polish and testing. This version comes with a lot of new features:
- Mute on incoming call, Un-mute on hangup
- Cover display device status & input information
- Cover controls for more inputs (Track change)
- Navigation controller for selected input modes (Network, USB)
- Various sound setting toggle buttons
- Tuner preset display active one
- Debug logging option
- Play/Pause/Stop controls
- Repeat and Shuffle mode toggles
- Various internal bug fixes, see libqiscp changelog more details on this
There is still work to be done with handling of network services, there is no way to selected other than using the cursor keys and looking at the display panel or TV connected to the receiver. Also support for controlling external devices, TVs, CD players, etc is still work in progress. One problem is that my TV seems to respon only to Volume Up/Down and Power-off so testing is a bit difficult. And I don't have a CD player connected so no way to test that either.
Very basic Zone handling is there, haven't really changed from the previous version. You select an input for other zones but controlling a specific zone is not yet implemented. I haven't decided yet what would be the best way to implement the UI for that that would be nicely swipey.
Anyway, stay tuned for the release of 0.0.4